At MP Infotech Corp, we focus on hiring industry experienced talent or fresh college graduates. We hire passionate people and encourage them to make their dreams a reality through hard work, a friendly environment, and creativity fostered by people from diverse backgrounds who provide varying perspectives. We have a hospitable, supportive, and collegial environment that values both work and fun. There are no walls and limits that block your intellectual development. We have partnered with leading companies and industry experts to bring the best software products to our customers.
For further details email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position: AWS Solutions Architecture MPIT is looking for AWS Solutions Architect with 8+ years of cloud/systems automation experience who will be responsible for designing an enterprise server, network, and storage architecture to support a core business platform and additional services on Amazon Web Services (AWS) secure cloud services platform. The candidate must be an independent contributor with experience in automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems.
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience architecting and developing LAN/WAN or large infrastructure and network solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with networking concepts including: software defined networking, routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information security - especially as it relates to issues within businesses.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Gathered industry knowledge and experience in two or more of the following areas: Software Defined Networking (SDN), IT infrastructure and systems security, cloud or network systems management, and business continuity.
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimize production database servers
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- Prior experience leading technical teams through design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects
Nice to have
- Hands on experience. It could be implementing or designing two or more of the following: Data and IP Services Managed Operations; Security Services; Call Center Technologies and or IT Applications Management
- Run multiple projects or deals under tight timelines.
- Very competitive package
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Engineering
- Security, architecture, and industry certifications such as AWS Solution Architect, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), CompTIA Security+, Cisco Certified Design or Network Associate, ITIL Foundations, or similar.
Location(s):MPIT is based in Princeton, New Jersey. #3 Best Places to Live in New Jersey (A+ graded city). The center of town has a good amount of shops and top rated restaurants, famous Princeton University, and well connected to New York city. And one of the best school schools in the state of New Jersey.
Interested?Email your resume to email@example.com.