About MP Infotech Corp:
At MP Infotech Corp, we focus on hiring industry-experienced talent or fresh college graduates. We hire passionate people and encourage them to make their dreams a reality through hard work, a friendly environment, and creativity fostered by people from diverse backgrounds who provide varying perspectives. We have a hospitable, supportive, and collegial environment that values both work and fun. There are no walls and limits that block your intellectual development. We have partnered with leading companies and industry experts to bring the best software products to our customers.
For further details email us at: email@example.com
We will require a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a closely related field to perform these job duties.
- Requirements gathering, technology identification, Product Design, design analysis, review in order to provide functional requirements.
- Development of software based on the requirements by following the approved software development standards.
- Responsible for documentation:
- Develop test scripts for Regression Test business functionality, integration and validation and enhancing the existing test scripts.
- Provisioning of the software that was developed, qa and security passed into production.
Human Resource, MP Infotech, Corp., 4365 US Route 1, Suite 202, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Software Developer : Deploy multitude applications focusing on high-availability fault tolerance and auto-scaling. Develop, build and deploy scripts to move from one environment to the other environments for continuous integration. Manage the application life cycle.
The position: AWS Solutions Architecture MPIT is looking for AWS Solutions Architect with 8+ years of cloud/systems automation experience who will be responsible for designing an enterprise server, network, and storage architecture to support a core business platform
Cognitive AI/MI, Restful API, Dot Net, Java, UiPath, Agile, DevOps, and RPA Gathering data and prepare software requirements and specifications. Analyze, design, develop, test, support, and maintain complex enterprise software applications, programs, and solutions according to the specifications. Create high-quality technical documentation.